Here is a summary of benefits of membership in IUCEE College Consortium
Benefits of membership in IUCEE Consortium
- Contacts with over 200 US Experts and their Institutions;
- Advise on preparation for Outcomes Based Education (OBE);
- Advice from US experts in hosting International Conferences or Seminars
- Advice from US experts on Improving Academic Curriculum in existing programmes or for starting new programmes.
- Advice from US experts on Improving Academic Infrastructure, including assistance in setting up Centers of Excellence and special laboratories for improving teaching and research
- Advice in connecting with potential US colleges interested in twinning programs (such as 2+3 BS/MS and 4 +1 MS degree programs).
- Advise for Member Institutions with Governance, Strategic Planning/Advisory Board formation for enhancing quality of academics, including contacts with US experts for Advisory Boards
- Assistance with utilizing unique e-learning platforms, for course content, delivery and student outcomes assessment.
- Short workshops or courses for faculty and/or students by US experts travelling to India (Faculty Leadership Institute, FLI); Member Host Institution in India pays costs
- Access to IUCEE course materials from more than 100 previous FLIs (Faculty Leadership Institutes) since 2008;
- Live IUCEE Virtual Academy Webinars and short courses on-line by US experts, Indian experts and Industry Leaders relevant for faculty and students on relevant topics conducted regularly;
- Access to recordings of all webinars (over 400 to date) conducted by IUCEE since 2010.
- Facilitation of collaborations with US colleges including visits to US universities, MOUs, Centers of Excellence, twinning programs, faculty and student exchanges,
- Opportunities for students to participate in programs of the global SPEED (Student Platform for Engineering Education Development), including Indian Student Forums and Global Student Forums,
Please email Krishna_Vedula@uml.edu for additional information or to initiate membership process.
The Annual Membership Fee for the year is $ 1,000 and counted from the day of enrolment and needs to be paid by wire transfer or DD to University of Massachusetts Lowell (Details will be sent on request)